Our Welcome Collection of composite doors offers a real alternative to those want a distinctive door with the look and feel of a timber without the inherent problems encountered with timber products.
The Collection comes in a variety of colours such as white, red, green, blue, black, cherry and rosewood which are cast in a mould of an American Oak door to ensure authentic graining on the inner and outer door leaf. The doors can be complemented by a wide range of striking glass designs and come complete with a stunning range of door furniture as well as a PAS 23/24 approved locks and Police approved “Secure By Design” accreditation. The thermo set fibreglass used to construct the door leaf benefits from a high degree of thermal efficiency, strength and very low thermal expansion (ideal for south facing locations).
- Purpose built PVC-u outer frame in either white, rosewood or cherry has three seals (very rare on flush fitting door) which provides excellent draught and sound proofing properties.
- Fitted with PVC-u (Standard)or low aluminium thresholds (Option) which allow easy access for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- High Security – PAS 23/24 accredited as well as being endorsed by Secure by Design. Each door is fitted with a 2 hook, 3 deadbolt faceplate lock together with an anti drill 5 pin cylinder with cylinder guard to protect from forceful entry.
- Sandwiched between inner and outer leafs is a high density foam core that is both ODP Zero (Ozone Depletion Protection) and CFC free. Our foam core provides superb thermal and noise insulation six times that of a traditional wooden door.
- Full range of door furniture in black, white, chrome plated and lacquered brass, carefully selected to compliment the range.
- Stunning choice of decorative glass options.
Colours may differ slightly from the images and no liability can be accepted for the accuracy of colours due to the limitations of the print process and the configuration of individual computers.
The Roofline was carried out punctually and efficiently.
Mr & Mrs McMillan of East Kilbride